Nothing screams fun like a game of giant Jenga. It’s a fun and easy game that is appropriate for people of all ages. Whether you’re at a barbeque, picnic, wedding, or party, you can enjoy this game.
What Does Jenga Mean?
Did you know that Jenga is actually a Swahili word that comes from the word ‘kujenga‘ meaning ‘build’? This game was invented by Leslie Scott a British board game designer and author. Leslie was born and raised in Tanzania and that explains why she incorporated Swahili into her board game.
What is Jenga?
Jenga is a game of physical skill where players take turns removing one block at a time from a tower constructed of 54 blocks. The goal is to make sure that the tower doesn’t fall because if it falls on your turn, you lose.
5 Best Giant Jenga Sets: Review and Buying Guides
1.Yard Games Giant Tumbling Timbers
- Giant size timbers include 56 timber blocks measuring 7.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches and stacks 19 levels high! Includes two extra blocks for added height and best packing arrangement.
- Fully set up game starts at 7.5 x 7.5 inches and is 2.5 feet tall! Game can grow to over 5 feet while playing based on skill level.
- Comes with 56 sustainable sourced New Zealand Pine wood blocks hand sanded smooth for easy setup and game play. Perfect for indoor or outdoor events such as parties, BBQ’s, tailgating, group events, camping and much more.
- Includes high-quality and high-strength nylon carrying case for easy storage and transport and makes the perfect sized gift! Provides hours of fun and entertainment for the entire family. Anyone can play and create lasting memories.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We are a US based company and will replace any piece of this game if you are not satisfied. Or if it’s just not working out, send it back for a full refund.
The Yard Games Giant Tumbling Timbers is one of the best giant Jenga sets on the market right now. It is made up of some of the biggest blocks with 56 timber blocks measuring 7.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches and stacks 19 levels high! To ensure durability, the blocks are kiln dried and hand sanded. Thanks to its impressive proportions, the Yard Games Giant Tumbling Timbers is currently the top giant Jenga set out there
2.Jenga Giant JS7 Hardwood Game
- The biggest authentic hardwood Jenga game Ever sold! Starts at 2 feet high at setup and can stack to over 5 feet high in play!
- Includes Jenga sports tournament charts for competitive play, and heavy duty Jenga giant carry bag for easy storage and transport.
- 54 precision-crafted polished hardwood 7. 13″ X 2. 38″ X 1. 38″ Blocks, Each one nearly 15 times the volume of a classic Jenga block.
- For 1 or more players, ages 12 to adult.
- We are a California based company utilizing multiple North American warehouses to provide prompt shipment and customer support.
The Jenga Giant JS7 is a bit more expensive than the other options on this list because it’s an authentic Jenga branded game. Its hardwood playing blocks are precision crafted and polished and they actually feature the Jenga logo. This option is one of the best giant Jenga sets because it starts at 2 feet high and can go over 5 feet during gameplay!
3.GoSports Giant Wooden Toppling Tower
- STAINED WOOD: Stained solid pinewood blocks inspired by ocean driftwood give the set a unique look
- GIANT SIZE: Tower starts at 2.5 feet tall and grows to over 5 feet during play – Includes 54 Giant Blocks (18 rows), Carrying Case and Custom Rules Board
- BONUS RULES WITH DRY ERASE BOARD: Includes bonus dry erase board to make your own optional party rules: goofy rules, adult themed rules, and more!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Flat Kiln Dried Pine Blocks that are Hand Sanded – Beware of other low-cost towers that use low quality wood
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: GoSports is a US company with US customer support – 100% satisfaction guaranteed
GoSports is known for making high-quality outdoor gaming products and they’ve definitely not disappointed. Their Giant Wooden Toppling Tower is beautifully made with 56 solid pinewood blocks that comes with different color stainings for you to choose from. Like the other best giant Jenga sets in this list, the blocks are kiln dried and hand sanded for durability. On top of that, it comes with a well-made carrying case to pack up and store your game neatly, or to take it with you when traveling.
4.Tailgating Pros Giant Wooden Tumbling Timbers
- MORE BLOCKS – 54 High Quality 8″ x 3″ x 1.25″ Pine Timbers.
- JUMBO SIZE – 54 Blocks making 18 Rows – Starts Over 2ft and Grows to Over 5ft Tall. .
- PLAY ANYWHERE – The Perfect Game for Any Outdoor Event, Party or Tailgate.
- HIGH QUALITY – Includes a Robust High Density Carrying Case – Block edges are smooth to allow for a safe, easier grip.
- 100% GUARANTEED – This Product Comes with a Lifetime Warranty, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
The Tailgating Pros Giant Wooden Tumbling Timbers game is another great option if you’re looking for the best giant jenga for your family to enjoy. It comes with 60 7” x 2.5” x 1.25” blocks that are made from high quality pine. The Tumbling Timbers stand 2 feet off the ground and can grow to over 5 feet during gameplay.
5.Splinter Woodworking Co Giant Tower Game
- 🔝 60 GIANT BLOCKS: That’s 6 extra blocks compared to the classic board game ( Hint: It rhymes with Zenga ). This oversized game starts just over 2.5ft tall (24in blocks and 8in game table = 32in total). Can build up to a max height of 5 ft during gameplay; Each block is (L) 7in x (W) 2.31in x (H) 1.12in
- 📐 LIGHTWEIGHT & GREAT HEIGHT: Small enough for kids, large enough for adults. Perfect for families and all ages. Entire lifesize lawn game only weighs 25lb with the wooden crate. Easily stores under benches, coffee tables, outside patio furniture, etc.
- 📤 STORAGE CRATE / GAME TABLE (Light Assembly Required): No more bags that rip or tear. Easy to carry, and becomes a table to play on wherever you are. Perfect for indoor or outdoor stacking fun, backyard, bbq, tailgating, beach trips, camping, bars, etc.
- 🌲 PREMIUM QUALITY WOOD: ♻ Sustainably sourced from genuine kiln dried New Zealand Pine. Blocks and crate have meticulously rounded edges with an extra smooth finish. Lifetime Warranty covers splitting, cracking, twisting, and warping.
- 📝 BLANK BLOCKS FOR CUSTOMIZING: There is no writing on the plain timber blocks, and it is not sealed. Ready to custom paint or stain. Whether it is for a wedding guest book alternative, birthday party, baby shower, group gift, it can easily be personalized.
Last but not least on our best giant jenga set list, we have the Splinter Woodworking Co Giant Tower Game. This giant game is perfect for families because it weighs only 20 pounds all together meaning it’s less likely to cause any kind of injury when it tumbles. This is one of the best giant jenga sets out there because it contains a massive 60 GIANT BLOCKS that during game play can go upto 5 ft high!
Best Giant Jenga Brands
There are some specific brands that are known to make the best giant jenga sets so buying from them would be a great idea.
- Go Sports– Here at the outdoor play project, we fully recommend Go Sports products because they have earned a reputation for making high-quality yard games.
- Tailgating pros– This company is also known to produce high quality and durable games that can stand the test of time. So we definitely recommend it.
- Splinter Woodworking Co – This company makes handcrafted, high quality, and sustainably sourced family games for their users so they’re definitely a good choice.
- Jenga – Of course, this list wouldn’t be done without mentioning the company responsible for making Jenga games since 1982. With them, you’re assured of getting the best giant jenga sets because they’re a brand that knows what they’re doing!
Is Giant Jenga Dangerous?
The most danger you can get from giant jenga is tumbling blocks. For most giant jenga sets, this has been solved by using lightweight materials to craft the blocks. However, if you’re playing with little ones, you should take precautions.
DIY Giant Jenga Sets
If you want to make your own giant jenga set, you can watch DIY tutorials like this one.